Moonbase;378292 Wrote:
> How ’bout lining the case of an SB3 with some lead? Making it 2
> pounds heavier would probably boost sales, since
> >   >   >
  - it wouldn’t fall off the audio rack so often, due to the
  > heavy monster cables pulling at it, and
  - it would surely get better reviews, ’cause such a heavy
  > unit -must- have solid and durable technical components in it.
  > > >

> A-hem. Grin?
>
> (I -know- I should have been talking about the Transporter really,
> but I can’t currently afford one, so I’m probably not
> worth it anyway. *Real grin*)
Well, I'm sure that if Slim Devices (or Logitech) bought 4 pages of
advertisement for  a year, some reviewers would even put the lead
inside themselves before reviewing this "marvelous" unit. No ? ;)

--
Themis

SB3 - North Star dac 192 - Denon 3808 - Sonus Faber Grand Piano Domus