All,

I am in the market for a DAC to upgrade the Squeezebox, yeah it is a
truely magical machine but overall the DAC inside isn't quite upto the
rest of my system....

All of my music is being streamed from an Apple iMac G5 wirelessly
through a Linksys router. It is recorded as either AAC (192/44) or
Applelossess (Auto setting) using iTunes.

My question, is that I have heard some seriously impressive comments
made about the Beresford TC-7510 DAC, and have had a conversation with
Mr Beresford on another forum, he seems like a really nice guy. So from
peoples experience on here, how good would they rate the DAC ?????

My system comprises of:

Sources:

Linn Sondek LP-12, SME Series IV, Ortofon Cartridge
Naim CDI (Currently faulty so a key reason for upgrading the
Squeezebox)
Apple iPod Nano (3rd Generation - MP3 files only !)

Amps:

Exposure XVII - Pre Amplifier
Exposure XVIII - Power Amplifier (Bi-Amped controlling the Treble)
Exposure XVIII - Power Amplifier (Bi-Amped controlling the Mid and
Bass)
Rega Ear - Headphone Amplifier

Speakers

Epos ES-14 with dedicated stands
Grado SR-125 Headphones
Sennheiser PX100 Headphones (Used with iPod)

All cables are either Chord or Cable Talk.

Regards

Paul.

--
pjdowns

Don't ask which computer someone is using ... if they're a Apple Mac
user they'll tell you, if they're a PC user, why embarrass them.