RGibran;379245 Wrote:
> I was hard-pressed to hear much of a difference. Perhaps there was an
> increased sense of authority to the sound of the CD played by the Ayre
> used as a transport, a better sense of extended low frequencies...That's
> exactly what I was thinking last night when I, for the first
time, was able to A-B my SQ Receiver playing a lossless WMA and the CD
it came from.  Then I got out my meter and found the CD was playing
about 2-3 DB louder.  I compensated and voila, I couldn't perceive a
difference.

--
davidjames

Discuss Quality Audio/Home Theater on a budget:
http://www.budgetavtalk.com
Blogging Soccer/Audio/Home Theater: http://blogs.netlowdown.com