I doubt it will happen this year, it's already one of the best in the
industry. That and the fact logitech is more into high volume than
niche products. I doubt if Slim Devices was purchased before
Transporter was released it would have even ever been built.

It's a beautiful unit as it is and I'm just glad to see Logitech
continue selling it and developing it because it's not their typical
market.

Even 96Khz is arguably needed. 192Khz is just nuts.

--
mswlogo

XP > Cat5 > Transporter > SPDIF > Meridian G68 > DSP6000, DSP5500HC,
DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian G91 > DSP5000

'My Transporter Setup'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=350741&postcount=45)
'Hitch Hikers Guide to Meridian' (http://www.meridianunplugged.com)