Phil Leigh;388208 Wrote:
> Darren... Darren ... I didn't have you down as a s/n + THD sort of
> fellow! In both cases the numbers are so low as to make no audible
> difference.
>
> It's a pity we don't know what the numbers are that DO correlate with
> enjoyment :o)
I suppose it's a bit like Euro NCAP safety rating for cars. The problem
is that manufacturers can design cars to perform well in Euro NCAP tests
only. For example, Euro NCAP didn't do rear impact tests before 2008 so
something could get 5 stars but still be terrible in a rear collision.

But if a manufacturer isn't able to engineer a good Euro NCAP score
then it makes me think: how can they manage the rather harder task of
engineering a safe car?
Darren

--
darrenyeats

SB3 / Inguz -> Krell KAV-300i (pre bypass) -> PMC AB-1
Dell laptop -> JVC UX-C30 mini system