Kuro;391009 Wrote:

> So what I want is to replace the Duet with the Transporter.  I want to
> take the Transporter's digital out, feed it to TacT for room
> correction, and then take the TacT's (room corrected) digital out and
> feed it back to the Transporter's DAC.

I just got a Lyngdorf DPA-1 and on first impression (one week) I like
the DAC in it better than my transporter's.

Duet with the TacT as dac might sound better....

--
GuyDebord

Kharma Ceramique 3.2FE's wired with v/d Hul Inspiration. PRE: Lyngdorf
DPA-1, -> AcousticZen SilverReference2 XLR's. AMP: Halcro MC20.
ANALOGUE: Clearaudio Ambient CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR
Basis Exclusive phono preamp -> AcousticZen SilverReference2 XLR’s.
DIGITAL: SlimDevices Transporter -> Siltech Golden Ridge XLR Digital
AC: PS Audio Power Plant Premier, PS Statement(PPP), ASR Magic
Cord(ASR), Siltech SPX30 MKII's(Lyngdorf & Halcro) & v/d Hul
Mainserver(Transporter).