Hi Phil,

yesterday I did an unclean update (direct over the old version without
deleting) from the final 7.3.2 to the nightly 7.3.3 and was blown away
by the huge improvement of the sound quality. This was what I missed
over the last several updates. I tried every possible way to update,
because I thought only a clean update is a good way to do, but now I
think the firmware (due to the new SOX?) did it. Even the 320kbs MP3s
(I have only a few ;-) )sound better, than the FLACs with the "old"
firmware.

--
rossi

CD > Ripstation Micro > QNAP209 (2*1TB) > SC7.3.3 > Allnet Powerline
Ethernet > SB Duet/Linn Numerik > Triodesound Jona _or_ Sonus Faber
Musica > Lowther Fidelio (PM6A) _or_ DIY with "Goodmans Twinaxiom 8"
both supported by an ATS bass corner horn > ears > brain > mood > feet
(or not)