Schindler;392986 Wrote:
> Hello, currently I use a PC with a soundblaser X-Fi and Softsqueeze. The
> card is connected analogue to my amp.
>
> Would a Transporter with analogue output sound better than my pc?
>
> Christian

organic Italian tomatoes or geneticaly modified californian tomatoes?

--
GuyDebord

Kharma Ceramique 3.2FE's -> v/d Hul Inspiration. PRE: Lyngdorf DPA-1 ->
AcousticZen SilverReference2 XLR's. AMP: Halcro MC20. ANALOGUE:
Clearaudio Ambient CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR Basis
Exclusive phono pre -> AcousticZen SilverReference2 XLR’s. DIGITAL:
SlimDevices Transporter -> Siltech Golden Ridge AES/EBU. AC: PS Audio
Power Plant Premier, PS Audio Statement(PPP), ASR Magic Cord(ASR),
Siltech SPX30 MKII's(Lyngdorf & Halcro) & v/d Hul
Mainserver(Transporter).