Phil, iPhone, Sean et al ...

I think we're in violent agreement ...

1. from a sound quality perspective, the _current_ PSU is way good
enough for the SB Classic but go knock yourself out on an "upgrade" at
£20 sterling
2. a better DAC _will_ impove the sound and cost at least £200 sterling
+ interconnect
3. if this isn't good enough, buy a Transporter which has all the above
(and more) AND just looks the dog's danglies, or an SB+ which
-apparently- has the performance but debateable aesthetics (IMHO)

So I've saved myself about £20 sterling on a PSU then!  What am I gonna
spend it on ...?

Graeme

--
GRC

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it ...-
And if it matters ...
Elderly Sony Vaio + WD Passport + iTunes + Apple Lossless
SB Classic + SB Boom + SB Controller + CA DacMagic
Naim CDX/XPS + NAC52/Supercap + NAP135s + Dynaudio Contour 1.8 MkIIs
Linn LP12 & some other stuff