JezA;395000 Wrote:
> That would be for the same reason they don't sell the product with a
> better DAC, or a better analogue output stage, or a better case, or ...
> or ... or...Sorry, that's not an answer.  My question is specific about a
> PSU, did
you ask them or do you have a link to someone else who did?

You may not be surprised, but I'm skeptical changing the PSU in the
Duet would make a difference that can be heard.  But that's just my
opinion and I honestly would like to know if anyone who believes
differently has pursued it with Logitech.

--
davidjames

Discuss Quality Audio/Home Theater on a budget:
http://www.budgetavtalk.com
Blogging Soccer/Audio/Home Theater: http://blogs.netlowdown.com