Hello,

I'm very interested in purchasing a new power amplifier and I'm
considering the Parasound A21. I'm wondering about the best matching
between this amp (which has both balanced and unbalanced inputs) and
the Transporter. In order to get the shortest audio path, the ultimate
solution would theoretically be to drive the amp directly form the
TP(skipping the pre-amp) with the balanced connectors, by eventually
adding an attenuator.

However is it possible to control the balanced output level with the
digital control of the TP or is the level fixed to 3Vrms?

Anyone having a power amp driven directly by the TP? What would be your
advice.

Thanks.

Ligald

--