Phil Leigh;401317 Wrote:

> Maybe one day Sony will wake up and smell the coffee - and then again,
> maybe pigs will fly.

Pigs already are flying, and with a lot of money.....

I will try to do the conversion suggested, first I must get a spidf
cable... Im very curious, and as usual skeptical,

--
GuyDebord

Kharma CRM 3.2 -> v/d Hul Inspiration. PRE: Lyngdorf DPA-1 -> Kharma
Grand Reference XLR's -> AMP: Halcro MC20. ANALOGUE: Clearaudio Ambient
CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR Basis Exclusive phono pre ->
Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II XLR’s. DIGITAL: Slim Devices
Transporter -> Siltech Golden Ridge AES/EBU. AC: PS Audio Power Plant
Premier, PS Audio Statement(PPP), ASR Magic Cord(ASR), Siltech SPX30
MKII's for the Lyngdorf, Halcro & Transporter.