I am currently using a Logitech Squeezebox's digital coax output to feed
a dCS Delius/Purcell combo 44.1 uncompressed files. I am considering an
upgrade to the Transporter (for use as a transport).

Setting aside the other reasons for using a Transporter over a
Squeezebox for a moment, I would like to zero in on one feature in
particular:the Transporter's word clock input.

1. Would slaving the Transporter to the dCS combo's word clock itself
yield any sonic improvements?

2. Is the type of improvement the same as if I were to slave a CD
transport with a word-clock input?

3. Are there any known issues or problems with using the Transporter's
word clock input?

4. Does Logitech/Slimdevices, recommend that the Transporter be slaved
in this manner? (when the associated DAC has a word clock output)?

--
Blackstone