DAVOSTEVEN;403804 Wrote:
> Guys
>
> I'm not sure how Blackstone's post was relevant to the thread. dCS has
> a fully functioning 'Contact Us' facility on their website so rather
> than make assumptions about dCS just use it.
>
> If you had no response to a query from dCS or worse an incoheherent
> response then go ahead and post away but otherwise I'm still struggling
> to see the relevance...
>
> Out

Very sorry about this misunderstanding. My intent was not to attack dCS
in any way--I am constantly singing the praises of dCS in various
forums. My only intent was to mention Mr. Steven's untimely death for
those who had not heard this shocking news. It was off topic. I took
the previous poster's phrase "coherent response" to mean future
products, and I was just pointing out the company is probably going
through some transition in the management of the company. I did not
mean to suggest that the company had been "incoherent" in the past in
anyway.

I hold dCS in the highest regard.

--
Blackstone