I am in the process of setting up my stuff and I have a Transporter as
my source and pre and I need an amp in between.

My speakers are Gallo 3.1s with subamplifier (for those who know the
model) and I also have 2 Gallo TR-1 subs to give even more depth and
output.

I will be using the Transporters RCA-outputs into the amp.

I am thinking of getting a Class D amp based on Hypex UcD400HG modules.
These are the specs:

Technical characteristics
Power per channel/4 Ω 250 W
THD at Pmax / 2 (20 Hz &#8211; 20 kHz) < 0.05%
Output noise (20 Hz-20 kHz) 30 &#956;V
Input impedance 100 k&#937;
Output impedance (1 kHz) < 20 m&#937;
Frequency response (-3 dB) 10 Hz-50 kHz
Voltage gain 26 dB
Efficiency at Pmax 92%
Idle losses 8 W
STBY current 10 mA
Current limit 20 A
Power consumption 600 W

Is this a good amp to mate with the Transporter when it comes to
voltage on the TPs RCA-outs and other things? I am not really amp-savvy
so any help is appreciated.

--
cybervision_