DBT don't have to be used to prove something is a farce or is wrong.  I
read quite a few at hydrogenaudio when I was trying to figure out what
bit rate to go with for home and for my Ipods and Sansa's.  It gave me
a reference point to start with and one that I knew would be probably
ok for most people.  They mainly showed me at what rates people could
start hearing artifacts and what rates were acceptable if space was an
issue.  I never did see any that stated a 128 file was equal to a
lossless btw.  Most stated that a good portion of people coundn't tell
the difference above 190 and very few above 256. I don't find that hard
to believe as I don't find it hard to believe that there a people than
can tell a difference.  No big deal to me as long as what I pick and
play sounds good to me.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality