hello ligald,looking at your setup which is similar to my own i would
not describe them as a "high end" system products.
Linn and Naim do high end/expensive streamers.
i've never sought a so called high end setup which normally cost many
thousands !.
i'm very happy with my modest setup Ligald,as you are too.
i have a Linn LP12 here which puts my Transformer setup firmly in it's
place...sonically.

dennis

--
dennis55