audiophile and cheap shouldnt be used in the same sentence. after
reading how much certain equipment costs though I figure I had to put it
as I am just trying to get a really damn good system. This isn't for
just going to sleep to music but it is the prime location i want a
really nice 2 channel audio system. The AVI ADM9.1 is definitly a sweet
system from reading about it but I don't want to spend that much money.
I will say that I will definitly be saving to buy something like those
eventually but right now I would like to spend around 500-800 dollars. I
guess what I'm looking for is a poewred speaker system with a digital
input to work with the sb3 flawlessly and give me the best sound out of
my money. I also plan on getting stands so the speakers will be at the
end of my bed facing my headboard. so any speakers already with stands
would be nice too, if they make thme like that. Are there any catalogs
anyone can suggest to get a feel for things? I have crutchfield coming
in the mail.. stick with that?

--
kllngtme