dekaliber,interesting reading about your Transporter exploits.
to "better" the performance of the Transporter you'd better have pretty
deep pockets!.
i have had both of Linn's DS units sitting in front of me = the Akurate
and Klimax models.check out the list price for both and re-check the
Transporter's performance.....this is what i did and still purchased the
Slim Devices unit.
in my system it sounds great and as for cost it's a bargain compared to
Linn and Naim's offerings.

dennis

p.s."Note that this is at a setting 30 dB above my usual listening
volume" .....what are you trying to prove?

--
dennis55