parkmad;424754 Wrote:
> Thanks everyone, you have been very helpful.  Sorry if this is a noob
> question (I am still getting up to speed on signal/connections, etc).
> So without an external DAC, I would use the TP DAC and the analog
> outputs to the Mac amp?

Yes

> Or is there a "pass through" with the Rotel that doesn't use the
> Rotel DAC?  I guess I need to do a little online reading.

It's a Naim. Other than that you are correct. I wouldn't call it a
pass-through though since it basically just works like a regular pre
amp.

Anyway don't worry to much. Your system looks very nice so don't forget
to enjoy it. There is always a nice gadget around the corner that
promises something better (at some price)

--
bhaagensen