thanks for asking. The 9v2 se amps coupled with the P9 pre amp are
outstanding. I did have Arcam A90 and P90 bi amped into B&W CM9
speakers. The new amps blow the Arcams away hands down. The dynamic
ability, significantly improved bass and most of all the layering and
sound stage are the best I have ever heard. I had a GAS Ampzilla and a
big MAC amp in the past but these Nuforce amps beat them hands down.
Even on familar recordings (FLAC) I hear details that I have never heard
before. Even my wife was shocked at how they sound. If your about to
change your system I would highly recommend giving them a listen.

--
David C