Well my refurbished Transporter got here yesterday. The UPS guy dropped
it off at the front door. Didn't even ring the door bell or anything,
just left it and took off. Luckily I spotted it before anything happened
to it. I unboxed it and plugged it in and it quickly found my network
and it was up and running within minutes. It sounds and works great.

Since my Itunes library is all screwed up, I just went ahead and
started ripping my CD's to the flac format in a new directory. If I ever
have the desire to hear some of my mp3 songs I can just plug in the Ipod
to the receiver and listen to them that way. The Transporter is just
going to be dedicated to Flacs.

The Transporter is a lot bigger than I thought. Now I need to make room
for it in my rack. The SB3 will be moved to the 5.1 system in the living
room. The Transporter is strictly for my 2 channel man cave.

Ralph

--
Panotaker