This isn't TP or SB specific but I thought I'd give it a shot here since
I can't find any real good info on it:

My DAC has the ability to invert Phase from 0º to 180º.  I can't tell
the difference.  Should I be able to?

How can I tell if I'm in need of Phase Inversion?

Can I buy a Dilithium Crystal Phase Inversion field to prevent
catastrophic mixing of phase and anti-phase?

I'm guessing that I need to switch it when I listen to Canadian
artists.  Or is it for Indie music or that from south of the equator?

--
kphinney

*-Hopefully a new trend:*-  I'm not endorsing or advertising any of my
gear, nor flaunting it as an Audiophile setup.  I like it, you may not.
I understand and respect that.