Thanks for the answer. Well, I would want to go with the following
upgrade route :
- SB3 or Duet (have both) + Lavry DA-10 (current setup) to ->
- TP standalone, or TP + Lavry to ->
- TP + more expensive external DAC (I am considering EMM Labs, Berkeley
etc. I have the possibility to hear the EMM DCC2, but not the TP, hence
my questions)

I read about the digital outputs in the touch being better than the
ones in the SB3, but I thought that the Transporter digital outs should
have the lowest jitter anyway, and the Transporter offers extra
connectivity (AES, word clock, etc).

Anyone else compared the digital outs of SB3 vs Transporter ? Maybe
Sean ? :)

--
loserica