Phil Leigh;484983 Wrote:
> Louis, I presume you have studied this thread?
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=396062&postcount=1

I have, Unfortunately I am not a fun of this software, as there are
other things to take into considuration when doing the measurement.
Believe me, even the quality of your internal computer sound card for
doing the test will play a big role, or the connectors at the end of
your PC. I am also sure we both agree on the type of Interconnects you
use for the testing will play a role as well as some interconnects will
handle the signal in a different way due to the caracteristics of the
wire being used for the testing. I'll go in my ears. this might sound
strange, however, at least i'm not the only person that has noticed the
difference, so there you go. I'll recommend you test different music
tracks. That will be the key. I will agree that with some music track
you may not be able to tell the difference, depending on the
instruments. I'm also not sure how vetted this software is. There you go
mate

--
Louishlomador