andyg;485048 Wrote:
> Sorry to say but if you're not willing to use a tool like AudioDiffMaker
> to provide concrete evidence of the problem, there isn't much we can do
> to help.  Your ears are not a good tool for measuring this, the placebo
> effect is too great.

That is fine Andy. Surely I'm not the only person that has noticed the
diffi
erence. Well if "nothing can be done" apart from using this software,
which has already been used for the same testing and been proofen as
having no difference in sound between flac and wav then my input using
the same process is pointless I guess. There you go.

--
Louishlomador