andyg;485053 Wrote:
> Yep, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Maybe they are extraordinary, for me they are not. Flac has only been
in existence for 8 years, Fact whiles the wav has been in existence for
much longer. Its not really about the length of time, to me its about
the credibility of the product, i mean the file format. Some people can
tell the difference, others cannot and its only now that more
manufacturers are using the product. The issue is not really about the
file format. Its about the version of software I guess. It may be doing
everything as you said but surely not all the logs have been taken.
Look, maybe I just have to accept its extraordinary. Thanks for your
help anyway.

--
Louishlomador