riffer;489092 Wrote:
> I ran out of shelf space a few days ago, so I pulled the CD player.  I
> only used it for the first play of a CD.  The CD would then enter the
> ripping queue and be stored when that was done.  I suppose, if I bought
> more CD's, this would be a problem.  For now, I suppose I will just
> build up a queue of new CD's and hook up the CD Player as needed.

To force myself to not let the queue of discs to rip grow too large, I
don't let myself listen to the CD.  If I want to listen to it, I have to
rip it, end of story.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior
Kraftwerk's "The Catalog", Miles Davis' Amazon exclusive ~70 CD box
set, and U2's "The Unforgettable Fire" box are next in line to burden my
credit card :-).  Too many good releases in a short period of time.