I live in Upstate New York and there are no high end audio stores near
me to demo or borrow amps to try out.

I cannot stop thinking that the Transporter is a bit dry or analytical
compared to actual music.

The amp I am considering is the Vincent 236 MKII which is a hybrid
vacuum tube integrated amplifier that is suppose to have a warmer sound-
price $1999. Fortunately this can be purchased from Audio Advisor which
has a great 30-day satisfaction guarantee that I have used in the past.

Another integrated solid state amp that has gotten great reviews but is
a bit beyond my budget is the Simaudio i3.3 which reportedly has a
warmer sound.

Since I have new speakers and a Transporter the amp will be the final
piece
to buy and I want to get something that will have good synergy.

Thanks for your ideas.

--
Durberg3