I bought my first Mofi vinyl yesterday. It is Abraxas by Santana. I was
reluctant to pay $30 for a record, but I had to do it once to see how it
sounded. I wish I hadn't bought it now. The record sounds incredible! I
am now going to buy some more, they are worth the money as long as they
have enough songs on them that I like. I just wished they would release
some greatest hits records, then they would be a bargain. So if you want
to try one out, you can't go wrong with the Santana album that I bought.
I haven't tried any of their CD's yet and I probably wont since they
cost just as much as the vinyl, and I rather have the vinyl.

--
Panotaker