maggior;498348 Wrote:
> Between this thread and your tagging thread, I think you have a lot of
> info to process.  It might be helpful to do some casual reading on the
> internet about these topics and let yourself absorb the info.  Nobody
> grasps all aspects of this stuff in a single day!

Oh, I'm *now* pretty sure of this ;) ! Anyway, that was predictable :
if THE RIGHT WAY had existed, I would have been easy to find clear
information about it...

maggior;498348 Wrote:
> And remember...ultimately it's about enjoying the music, and having some
> fun!

Yes, at last ! But it seems one have to handle and master many
refinements before enjoying music... One more step, one last step, and I
hope I could let you breathe ;)

--
AlAz