Grahame;504371 Wrote:
> Yes, passes the DSoTM Test :)
After yours and few other recommendations I went to the local store to
pickup 2GB Sansa Clip+ and micro SD... and against better judgement
picked up Archos Vision 3...

Why ? 8GB Archos was only circa $35 more than Sansa but it plays avi on
a 3 inch screen. Video looks quite well. It plays flac and ogg, it is a
simple usb device with transfer rates of about 4MB/s. As far as I can
tell sound reproduction is fine. There are couple of annoyances tough:

- does not recognize flac tags (comments)
- does not play flac gapless

I will keep it for a week or 2 and then decide if this shortcomings
(and any other ones) will make me return the device for Sansa Clip.

--
matka

George

Transporter->Pathos Logos->Triangle Celius
Fedora Core linux