Well...if I could manage to get the screenshots captured....I'd send
them.

In the interim....suffice to say they look quite normal.

I made a few new sweeps this morning leaving 6-7 seconds of silence at
the start/end of them.....no help.    I am STILL seeing the "input
signal too short...."

Just for fun, I looked at the "test convolution" files on REW.   I
don't know exactly what those are...but they look like a normal freq
response measurement.  I don't know how to look at the actual filters
that have been generated by DRC.  When I listen to them, they sound like
an "impulse" noise.

I hope I can get to the bottom of this.   It's driving me insane.

Curt

--
Curt962