true. 1's and 0's are funny things. digital cables are a method to move
them and can sound dramatically different moving identical bit perfect
information. shouldn't but do. when my laptop reached the max and i
began this process (looking for storage etc) it started to sound
different. i moved all my music to external storage and the sound
changed back. i am a skeptical audiophile...not looking for these
differences and not wanting them at all. this was not subtle either. i
realize this is going to strengthen the case for my insanity but it is
true! why this happened i have no idea but it did.

--
richardw