Themis;520031 Wrote:
> He probably meant "CD". ;)

If you read his previous posts, probably not, so I'd like to understand

One interesting thing is that he mentionned electrical problems with
the
squeezebox.

In my opinion, this confirms what I checked with mine.
Clean power is very important for squeezebox.
This is obviously important for audio devices, either sources, preamp,
or power amp.
I guess this is especially critic for the Squeezebox classic, due to
the design of the device (power supply feeding transport, dac and
display)

Before considering spending more for a dac than for the squeezebox,
check how and where it is plugged ...

--
nicolas75