ralphpnj;522744 Wrote:
> Y I find iTunes to be a very poor music library management tool and its
> lack of support for flac at this late stage is completely unforgivable.

I have a love/hate thing going with iTunes, in that I own a couple of
iPods, so use iTunes, but I've experienced some issues with apple
lossless so have two copies of my music library, one in flac for
squeeze, one in iTunes...

Having said that, I know a lot of people who have been very
disappointed with library management software that they have purchased,
and find iTunes to be exactly what they want, and free to boot!  Yes
it's not perfect, but frankly, I like it better than a lot of other
solutions out there...

As always, your mileage may vary!  Cheers,  Dave

--
DCtoDaylight

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight