See this thread as well:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=76154

So there are some changes in the pipeline, but they are going through
some QA tests first (at the very least some sanity checking to make sure
upgrades and downgrades still work and it doesn't beak the player).

I guess it will appear some point closer to the release of 7.5.

--
funkstar

'[project log] funkstars digital lifestyle'
(http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-lifestyle/179882-project-log-funkstars-digital-lifestyle.html)
- 'hexus.community' (http://forums.hexus.net/)

*in use:* *1*x touch, *1*x boom, *2*x sb3, *1*x controller
*in a box:* *1*x radio, *1*x (beta) controller, *1*x receiver, *1*x sb2
wired (silver), *1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

if you have any others, let me know, i'm interested!!