Petter, you're current setup is fine.

That said, I did post exactly this question a while back on the
n-forum. The consensus seemed to be that a RCA-DIN cable could be
better - or at least as good as RCA-RCA. Why, is really beyond me.
Something about getting some of the properties (of DIN) that Naim uses
this type of connection for in the first place.... So I now use a Chord
Chameleon RCA-DIN cable that my dealer made for me.

Note that at the time I had both kinds of cables already lying around,
so it was simply a free choice. This was also reflected in my post on
the n-forum..

--
bhaagensen