jusisan;530170 Wrote:
> The reason I'm trying to disable wireless is to to lose every g-type
> wireless-device from my network, leaving my two routers communicating
> via the faster n-network most of the time. The network drops it's speed
> whenever g-type devices are connected, and hence I'd like to disable the
> Transporter's wireless for the time being.
Have you actually tested this and confirmed that the speed on the n
devices actually drops when a g device is in the mix? Because that's
not the ways it's supposed to work. It's not at all like the old b/g
mixed network problems. See, for example, this thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42853

--
aubuti