It's very easy, the wireless card is in a edge socket, you just lift and
pull and it pops out...

It should also not be necessary.  The default behaviour for slim
products has been to disable the wireless interface whenever a wired
lan is present.  So it's sort of strange that your's keeps going back
to the wireless.  Any chance there's some sort of problem with your
wired ethernet connection?  I know my TP never connects by wifi, but
then it can't for two reasons:  I've never entered my wifi password
into it, and I've never entered it's mac address into the allowed wifi
list on my access point...

--
DCtoDaylight

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight