NewBuyer;533557 Wrote:
> Has anybody done this, and experienced any type of resulting software
> errors or issues etc?  I'm wondering if it's possible the server
> software (or the device firmware) might act up or produce any problems
> even during wired operation, if the executing code assumes a (removed)
> wifi card is present?...

I've pulled the wifi card from one of m TP's, with no problem
whatsoever.  You could also purchase the SB3 without the wifi card
directly from Slim Devices, so again no problem.

--
DCtoDaylight

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight