Phil Leigh wrote:
> pfarrell;540207 Wrote:
>> Neither of them were underground, but they were weird enough that I
>> couldn't stand being in either for more than a few minutes.

> yeah -  I was in once...made me feel sick or paranoid... not sure
> which! Not an experience I want to repeat.

Next to the anechoic chamber down at Virginia Tech, they have another
chamber that is the opposite. Don't know what the technical term for it
is, but its an all-echo, all the time chamber. It had hard, tiled walls,
floor and ceiling and no right angles. Probably six or more walls, with
strange angles to all the joints so the sound echoes off in all sorts of
wild directions.

It too was a place you didn't want to be in for very long.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/