mlsstl;541819 Wrote:
> I can see not supplying parts for a relatively inexpensive SB3/Classic
> that's out of warranty, but I'm rather taken aback that Logitech
> wouldn't support a $2,000 piece of equipment. The Transporter hasn't
> been out the market all that long. It's not like one is looking for a
> NOS chassis for a Marantz 9 amp from almost 50 years ago or such.
>
> Is this indeed correct?

AFAIK it is the expensive VFD displays that are the issue for the TP,
SB3 etc. If the manufacturers are no longer making them, there is
little to be done.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio