Replying through the forum to catch your edits...

mswlogo;542762 Wrote:
> Now your playing games with calling it compression to cover your back
> side. That is total B.S. It's not compressed, it's not hard limited it
> has inaudible minor clipping and it sounds great on my system.
You really believe that track is not compressed? Yes, it may sound
great, but it is most definitely compressed.

mswlogo;542762 Wrote:
> But I do stand by any digital attenuation you use is bad. The more you
> use the worse it gets.
And I, in common with pretty much every one else who has replied on
here, believe you're wrong and that small amounts of digital
attenuation are inaudible.

R.

--
robinbowes