amcluesent;544858 Wrote:
> >out of principle cause me to boycott all Logitech products <
>
> +1. The corporate bean-counters now use Excel to run whatever is left
> of Slimdevices, no doubt while Marketing is enjoying 'hi-end' 256kbit
> music on their iPads.
>
> The smart move is to EBay all your Squeezebox kit and jump to Linn or
> Naim.
>
> Disappointing, but not unexpected when the corporate suits chase the
> market down to 'Best Buy'

This sucks indeed. I really hoped that some annoying bugs will be
fixed.

Regarding 'selling' - maybe the smarter move is to buy the Transporter
for 200$? In the end this device gives you the quality not to be seen
yet from Linn or Naim.. Well, maybe Klimax DS, but you aren't going to
spend 20K$, right?

--
michael123