Be careful with wellborne labs he is a scam.

Google, he very often rips off customers and do not deliver the stuff.
Or incomplete kits or broken or the wrong stuff...

And feed you lies trough email that the ps "is shipping" etc, after a
while he stops responding to email.

I have personally been ripped of by wellborne, so I have first hand
experience.

If you feel the need for an external ps try channel island audio (if
they got any Touch supplies yet).
It is often possible to use an SB3 supply, given that you don not use
to much power. this basically means not using the USB conection.

Touch uses a bit more amps than SB3 but the voltage and connector is
the same .
Some aftermarket SB3 PS may already have the amps for it.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this