SoftwireEngineer;551298 Wrote:
>  I was worried about Welborne labs after Firedog's comment. So after a
> few days of their email saying it has shipped I contacted and they
> shipped me one in UPS 3-day select. I guess it is a small time
> operation and sometimes when they mess up they are not owning up. But
> in my case they remedied it with a fast shipment. This was my second
> purchase from Welborne labs and my first was no problem at all.

It wasn't actually me who made the comment about Welborne. I have no
experience with them. Just wanted to set the record straight. No
offense taken on my part.

--
firedog

Tranquil PC fanless WHS server running SqueezeServer; SB Duet through
Empirical Audio Pace Car; MF X-150 amp, MF V DAC3, Devore Gibbon Super
8 Speakers; Mirage MS-12 sub; Dual 506 + Ortofon 20 (occasional use);
sometimes use PC with M-Audio 192 as digital source. SB Boom in second
room. Arcam CD82 which I don't use anymore, even though it's a very
good player.