mswlogo;551887 Wrote:
> You points on A and B are correct. But you'd have to have one really F'd
> up setup for those to occur (and have cables significantly change it). I
> have tons of Meridian boxes and never found a digital cable to make any
> difference.
Meridian gear is top-notch stuff, so if it happens to be very immune to
noise on the ground plane and deals with incoming jitter well, that
would be no surprise. Some of the "boutique audiophile" gear that
people say demonstrate differences in digital cables is probably not so
well engineered.

But to put things in context: I personally have never heard any
significant differences between digital transports or cables. Any
differences that I think I may have detected were most likely imagined,
because they were sighted comparisons.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A