tomasito;553904 Wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since this is an audiophile forum. I belive this will be the correct
> forum to post my inquiry.
> I have a decent stereo system that I hook up the squeezebox duet.
> what would you guys suggest to improve the sonics, pairing my duet with
> a dacmagic or getting the squeezebox touch and replacing the duet with
> it?
> with the later option I will move/hook up the duet receiver in my
> garage.

The internal DAC of the Touch is quite good and may, in fact, be good
enough for your "decent stereo system". Being that a new Touch costs
less than a DACmagic I would go with a new Touch since you then would
be able to use the Duet in your garage. And remember you can always add
the DACmagic at some future time, should you still desire.

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2