It's reassuring to know that I am not the only one to find that in my
price range there just does not seem to be any active speakers that
meet the needs for home use. Not sure that is helps or is necessarily
right, but at least I am not alone..

As for the ADM's, well I have already looked at those and done some
wishing. Unfortunately my budget takes into account selling my existing
speeakers, so even with selling my amp I would not be able to stretch
that far. Which is a shame, because it seems like until you start
spending that amount of money the options just aren't there.

--
PLynas